439 N Hayes
Pocatello, ID 83201
524 N 7th Ave
Pocatello, ID 83201
On behalf of Father Henry Carmona, Father Marcos Sanchez and Father Gabriel Morales, our deacons and parish staff, we welcome you to Holy Spirit Catholic Community and invite you to join the life of this vibrant Catholic Community.
Holy Spirit Catholic Community was formed from the merging of three parishes; St. Joseph, St. Anthony and St. Paul's. There is something for everyone here, there are ways to serve, pray and to worship, to learn and to grow in friendship and fellowship.
Tuesday thru Friday 7am St. Joseph
Wednesday 8:30am St. Anthony (When school is in session)
Saturday- 5pm St. Anthony
Sunday- 8am St. Joseph
9:30am St. Joseph
11am St. Anthony
1pm St. Anthony (Spanish)
3:00-4:00pm St. Anthony
- Rev. Henry Carmona, Pastor
- Father Marcos Sanchez, Parochical Vicar
- Father Garbriel Morales, Parochial Vicar
- Scott Pearhill, Deacon
- Reynaldo Rueda, Deacon
- Jessica Gallegos, Assistant Director of Evangelism and Catechesis
- Debbie Gallegos, Administrative Assistant
- Ellen Reagan, Bookkeeper
- Diane Diehl, Receptionist
Send us your Advent wreath Selfie!
We'll post it on the parish Facebook page and include it on a parish Advent poster! Email your Advent selfie to Deacon Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Advent Ever
Receive short inspirational videos each day during Advent that will help you slow down and focus on what’s really important. When Christmas comes, you'll be ready! Best Advent Ever is totally free and produced by DynamicCatholic.com.
Daily Advent Reflections by Bishop Robert Barron
When you sign up, you can choose to receive the reflections in English or Spanish. Bishop Barron will email you a new reflection each day during Advent. This service is totally free and produced by Word On Fire.
Friday 9am -2pm
FORMED (The Catholic Faith on Demand)
- Type in the Parish Code [[197339 ]].
- Set up a Username & Password– whatever username you’ll remember.
- Now you are all set to use all the great programs on FORMED.org anytime by simply logging in.